Heil's New Grounds Heil's New Grounds

I lol'd

I have been seeing all of the submissions that are just like AA's front page submission. I saw the title and expected the same thing but was delightfully surprised with your parody. The movie it's self isn't the best quality lacking any real animation but i commend you for your concept.

Heil responds:

concept is all that counts

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Not so true anymore but funny

It's funny because it was true for OS9. Not so much for OSX but I still enjoyed it.

Fighties Ep.1 Fighties Ep.1

Dont listen to the other reviewers

This is a really good flash movie. Your back grounds and graphics looked really awsome and i really liked the style of the fighters. It wasnt exactly the best looking but it bumped up the style points. Keep up the good work i really enjoyed this movie.

Dedwrench responds:

Thank you and holyshit!you have a big ass fuckin level DAMN!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

I love this game

It is a lot of fun to play. I got everything but the review crew pick so I haven't been able to see what happens when you get all the stickers but I still really enjoy the game.

Puzzle Ball Puzzle Ball

hmmmmmm

I was interested by this game but i didnt really understand it. It told me what i was supposed to do but i didnt really understand what i was supposed to do maybe its because im a moron but i dont know

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

# 3

number three is the best one its nice and easy to listen to